The former nurses hostel and medical school next to the old Westminster Hospital, built in 1935 by Lionel Pearson, is now a ritzy block of flats. On the Horseferry Road facade are three heavily-cut heraldic badges of medical institutions.
On the right is the crowned eagle holding a sceptre, the badge of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
In the middle is the University of London's crowned sunburst in the middle of a cross with a book over.
On the left, the one with the hand emerging from a cloud taking a pulse, shows the arms of the Royal College of Physicians.
Many thanks to Rouge Dragon Pursuivant for the identifications.